July 29th – 5th Annual Arts on the Square
- 12 noon – Sunset – Scranton, Pennsylvania’s Courthouse Square
- Over 100 vendors, live art experiences, music, food & family fun
- Highlights some of the best and brightest Artists and Craftspeople in the greater Scranton area
August 11th – 13th – Key City Steampunk Festival
- Aug 11th – 7:30pm – Friday night celebration at Cafe Nola
- August 12th – 10am – Vending opens at the Maryland Ensemble Theatre
- Music, Makers, Panels, Workshops, Penny Farthing Race, Teapot Racing, and more!
September 16th – 17th – Village Renaissance Faire
- Middletown Grange Fairgrounds, 576 Penns Park road, Wrightstown, PA 18940
- 11am to 6pm both days
- jousting knights, dangling aerialists, dancers, musicians, and madrigals, juggling, story-telling and Punch & Judy, living history displays and much, much more!
I’m also discussing another appearance, but that’s still in the works. More on that later, if it all works out!
So which shows will I be seeing YOU at?
If you follow me on Patreon, you may have noticed a new format and new perks going live. I now offer:
- Weekly short videos, with accompanying tips, tricks, and advice
- Weekly simple patterns
- Monthly downloadable images
- Eight deluxe holiday patterns, on each of the Pagan holidays.
If you ARE already a Patron, what else can I offer you? I’m always open to suggestions for new content.
There are only 4 commission spots available for the remainder of 2017. If you are interested in commissioning me for ANY work this year, now is the time to reserve your spot. Commissions can be found here, in my Etsy shop.
That’s all for now. Keep tuned in for more in the upcoming months, and happy burning!