C.O.G.S. Expo – Parsippany, NJ – May 17-19
- “Victorian Monsters and Science Fiction Legends”
- C.O.G.S Expo. 2019 will take place at the incredible Sheraton Parsippany in Parsippany, NJ. Sporting gorgeous new renovations, incredible food and immaculate grounds with their own pond, this location is set to make C.O.G.S. Expo 2019 the event of the year!
- Featuring some of the Top Entertainers and Vendors in the Steampunk community — and we are Honored to be included in this exceptional collection of talent!
More events will be added as they are confirmed.
Is there an event that you would like to see me at? Please let me know!
Past 2018 Events:
Wild Wild West Con – Tucson, AZ – March 2 – 4
- Wild Wild West Steampunk Convention (WWWC) is America’s first and only Steampunk convention and festival that takes place in a western-themed town and amusement park. WWWC is the largest Western-style Steampunk Convention in the United States!
Trenton Punk Rock Flea Market – Trenton, NJ – Saturday, April 7
- Taking place at the . Greenwood Creations will be vending for one day only at this spectacular event! Don’t miss out!
The Philadelphia Rennaisance Faire – Philadelphia, PA – Saturday & Sunday, May 5-6 and May 12-13
- “An interactive, fantasy-based recreation of a Renaissance or Medieval village. Our goal is to make you feel as if you have stepped back in time… costumed actors, performers, crafts and games vie for your attention, and share their skills in an entertaining and fun setting.”
- Fort Mifflin, Island & Penrose Ave, 4400 Island Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19153
Lackawanna Festival of the Arts – Scranton, PA – Saturday, August 4
- Join us in Courthouse Square, in downtown Scranton, PA, for a celebration of my fellow local Lackawanna County artists.
Key City Steampunk Festival – Frederick, MD – August 17 – 19
- “This madcap weekend of Steampunk goodness features This Way to the Egress, Honeybee Burlesque, and honored Guests Tobias McCurry, Dave Lee, James Neathery, and Joey Marsocci. This plus panels, RC teapot races, and a slew of hand-curated vendors, will make this an event Not To Be Missed!”
- Clarion hotel and Conference Center, 5400 Holiday Dr., Frederick, MD 21703
Village Renaissance Faire – Wrightstown, PA – September 15-16
- “The Village Renaissance Faire is a recreation of a 12th through 16th century village named Penn’s Park. It is conveniently set on the beautiful, and generously donated, Middletown Grange Fairgrounds located minutes from Philadelphia, New Jersey, Montgomery County and anywhere in Bucks County Pennsylvania.”
FaerieCon – Hunt Valley, MD – November 4-6
- “Wing wearing faerie lovers of all ages from as far away as California, Massachusetts, and Europe will converge on the Wyndam Hunt Valley Inn in Baltimore on November 4-6 for the 10th Anniversary of FAERIE CON, to experience a weekend of story art, music, costumes and the most fantastic shopping experience on the East Coast. For those who want to come in costume, each day of FAERIE CON is themed: Friday is “Good Faeries” Day, Saturday is “Bad Faeries” Day and Sunday is “Family Day” when children are admitted free.”
- Delta Hotels Baltimore Hunt Valley, 245 Shawan Road, Hunt Valley, MD 21031
Buy Local Holiday Market – Scranton, PA – Sunday, November 25th 11am -4pm
- Come explore the historic Scranton Cultural Center as it bursts at the seams with some of the area’s finest artisans, crafters and local businesses!
- Wine and cheese, jewelry and accessories, handcrafted decor, beautiful fine art, children’s items, pet gifts and more!
- Featuring approximately 120 vendors and offer FIVE FLOORS of shopping!
- Admission is $2 and the first 1,000 shoppers receive a FREE reusable shopping bag courtesy of FNCB Bank.
- Food and drinks will be available for purchase